Monday, July 25, 2005

The Band Get's It

THEY'LL KNOW WE ARE CHRISTIANS BY OUR LOVE
words and music by Peter Scholtes

We are one in the Spirit, we are one in the Lord
We are one in the Spirit, we are one in the Lord
And we pray that our unity will one day be restored
And they'll know we are Christians by our love, by our love
Yeah they'll know we are Christians by our love

We will work with each other, we will work side by side
We will work with each other, we will work side by side
And we'll guard each man's dignity and save each man's pride
And they'll know we are Christians by our love, by our love
Yeah, they'll know we are Christians by our love.

Isn't that a great song! It's on "Redemption Songs". Jars sang it at the concert on Saturday which was great!
I got to meet some awsome ladies from www.jarchives.com which is much more than just a Jars of Clay fan site. I also got to meet Matt and Dan from the band. They were in a hury so it wasn't like we chatted for any length of time, but they did let us know how BWM is going. It ended up being a really cool weekend and I'm glad I went. I have some more to type about a different subject concearning the weekend, but I'll have to collect my thoughts first.

1 comment:

aola said...

Glad you had a good time. You look great!!