Monday, October 10, 2005

First, I want to say Happy Anniversary to my wonderful grandparents! They've been married 63 years today. They are beautiful people, and I owe a great deal of who I am to them. I made them this little anniversary page.

It's a shameless inspiration lift of Sabrina Ward Harrison. I really love all her stuff.
Istarted a visual journal today. It's acctually something I've been dabling in for a while. It's difficult for me because I have this idea thateverything has to be perfect so I never really get started because I'm worried about it not being perfect. Odly enough my first entry is about imperfection. I haven't finished an entry yet, but when I do I'll make sure to post it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wordpress.com - Rather Spiffy Dontcha Think?
Over the weekend, i got a "golden ticket" to setup a Wordpress.com blog. I got a nice email telling me i'd been chosen to receive this wonderful offering, and setup the Things Nick's Doing blog to try and find ...
Hey, you have an impressive blog here! Excellent job. I have a golf resort site. It pretty much covers golf resort related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)