Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Erin Update

We met with the surgeon yesterday. Erin is doing fine. She is feeling better and finally has some color back in her cheeks. They recomended that we finish up the antibiotics she is on and meet with them in January to decide if we want to have the appendix removed or not. This all seems so foreign compared to what I normally hear about ruptured appendixs. Even the doctor said this was one of the best cases he has ever seen. As long is there is no fever after we are finished with the antibiotics, we are in the clear. Erin seems to be feeling back to normal. She's singing, playing, and dancing again. It feels good to see her like this. Thank you all for your comments, and prayers.

No comments: