Monday, June 25, 2007

Jen was here and gone in what seemed like a matter of minutes. Her visit was short but sweet. We haven't seen each other in four years and it was so good to see her again. She and I grew up spending every summer together. Her parents live just down the road from my grandparents. We did the whole San Francisco thing on Saturday. I'm working on a layout to commemorate the day. I'll post it here when I'm finished.
Erin and I spend the day shopping today. We found some really great deals at Melvyn's. I got a new dress, some shorts, a new tank top and a swimsuit top to go with some blue board shorts I have. Erin got too many things to mention. She grows so fast that I hate spending too much on her clothes. I was glad we were able to find everything on sale.
The countdown to Mexico has begun!

1 comment:

McMom said...

Sounds like a fun shopping trip! Looking forward to seeing the pictures!!