Monday, October 22, 2007

It was a beautiful weekend. On Friday Erin spent the night with a friend. David and I took advantage of the free evening and went to a lovely Italian restaurant we have both been to separately but have never visited together. The food was delicious and the romantic setting was a nice change of pace from the family style restaurants we usually go to. It was also an excuse for me to dress up. I finally got the chance to wear that pretty pink shirt I purchased several weeks ago. I paired it with on of my Injoy creations. It felt so good to have my husband all to myself for a few short hours.
I spent Saturday morning relaxing and reading. I'm several chapters into "Eat, Pray, Love" and am really enjoying it.
I'm also working on a new product for my etsy shop, but I have no idea when it will be ready. It's giving me more trouble than I imagined.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

A romantic dinner to yourselves...how lovely! I'll bet you looked very pretty, too.

aola said...

sounds nice... I should take Mark out, soon! It's been a while since we had a date night. I guess we just get so busy that we forget.

shame on me