Monday, September 08, 2008

My Peeps

My Aunt Susie aka Ish, threw me a baby shower yesterday. She did a fabulous job! She decorated the room in a jungle theme with little stuffed animals sitting on the tables and animal party favors. It was so cute! She also made enough food to feed an army and had fun games that didn't involve measuring my ever increasing belly. Whew! I took a few photos, but not nearly as many as I should have. It's hard to be the guest of honor and photographer. Luckily, a friend was there and I think she took more photos than I did. All in all it was a lot of fun. Hayden got a travel system, cradle, clothes, diapers and so much more! Now, I just have to find a place for everything.
Today, it's off to the doctors for my weekly check up and the ultrasound. Anyone wanna guess at how big little man is?

My Aunt Susie, Me, & My Grandma. I'm not sure how I managed to get taller than the two of them!

7 comments:

Emma said...

You're looking really good. Hope the appointment goes well. Welcome to the world of babies. It's amazing how much stuff such little people use.

McMom said...

You look great!!!!

Jen said...

Sorry I couldn't be there. I talked to Karen right after she got home from it. She was so excited to tell me that she got to use your camera! Heck, I'm even impressed with your camera, so I was jealous.

Elaine said...

What's a travel system?

Kristen said...

You look vibrant! Travel systems rock! Woo-hoo!

aola said...

Wow! You.. the tallest!! that's different :)

You look wonderful.

The shower sounds like fun, glad Hayden got so many things you can use.

Elaine said...

Thanks for explaining the travel system. I was wondering if I needed one, but I guess I don't.