Saturday, September 12, 2009

My friend, Elaine, has a wonderful post about turning 30 over at her blog, The Rest Of The Story. I thought I'd share it since so many of us are at or nearing that mark. It's an excellent post even if your well past 30.

It's a lazy Saturday at the Jackson house unless your name is Hayden or Mommy. The two of us were up bright and early. I've been going to bed earlier so I don't mind the early morning so much.

It feels as though Fall has arrived a few weeks early. The air has a slight chill to it this morning. Hopefully we'll have a nice fall and not get snow in October!

I'm looking forward to a hair cut today and time with my family.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I just had a hair cut yesterday, and it feels SO good! When your hair doesn't feel like your hair after a trim, you know it was long overdue!