Thursday, December 03, 2009

It's been rough sailing at the Jackson house lately. Thanksgiving came and went in a blur. I wish I had been able to enjoy it more. I am hopeful that Christmas will provide an opportunity to do just that.
I wish there were a hard wire to my brain that you could each connect to. The things floating around in there are too exhausting to type.

I am taking things in stride. I quit the job at J.C. Penny. The schedule did not work for me. I was hired for daylight, but worked mostly evenings and many days I worked mornings at Ross and evenings at J.C. Penny. I'm slightly disappointed, but the job was not what I expected or hoped for anyway. And now I have more time to work on my photography business which has slowed to a crawl. It is winter and no one wants to brave the cold to have pictures taken. I'm reading a lot and learning more and more. I have a few weddings scheduled next year and I'm excited about trying out new techniques. I just have to keep reminding myself that there is nothing wrong with starting small.

5 comments:

aola said...

I think starting small (and slowly) is wise, if it were really busy all of sudden it might be overwhelming for you right now.

Life/truth has a way of sorting itself out.. trust in karma and let things flow.

Sandra said...

It's hard to trust in that, but I'm trying. I believe that eventually the good we're putting in will show not for our benefit but for hers.

A Mother Always said...

Keep your faith, as long as we work hard, God will assist. I have to believe that, I hope you do too.
BM

Kristen said...

I'm excited to see what happens for you!

jena strong said...

Small is the only way to start, and the only way to continue.