Monday, October 31, 2005

I'm feeling much better today!!!!!! HIP HIP HOORAY! For a few days there, I really thought I might die. I was always a sick kid, so I know what sick feels like, but that was beyond anything I've ever felt before. I'm just glad that I seem to be on the upside of it.
Happy Halloween everyone! It's one of our favorite holidays and I'm a little bummed that I have to stay home while Gina takes Erin trick-or-treating. David did decided to stay home from shool so once he is finished in the office we will watch some scary and not-so-scary movies. Normally we would snuggle up on the couch but I don't want to get him sick so he'll have his couch and I'll have mine. Erin and Gina will join us once they are finished. Erin is out of school tomorrow for teacher in service day so she'll enjoy staying up with us and eating some of her candy.

1 comment:

aola said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better. Sorry you missed Halloween with Erin.