Monday, November 28, 2005

Regret

Since I was sick with whatever that was a few weeks ago, my stomach hasn't been the same. I'm pretty sure it shrunk to about half the size it was. I'm not complaining! I knew I was eating too much before. I am sad that it took me being sick to be able to eat less.
Today we had a post Thanksgiving Thanksgiving dinner. I had purchased a turkey and most of the trimmings before we knew if Erin would be okay to travel. It was my "just in case" meal. Turns out she was fine to travel and we didn't need all the extras I purchased. So we fixed them up today because lord knows two huge turkey meals within three days of one another sounded like a much better idea than it feels like right now. My stomach is screaming at me! I don't think I ate all that much. I had a cinnamon roll for breakfast with coffee, a hamburger for lunch no fries, and then one moderatly full plate for dinner with a normal slice of pie for desert, but from the sound and feeling of my tummy, you would think I cleared out an all you can eat buffett.
It's 12:32 and I have to be at work in exactly five hours and twenty-eight minutes. Whatever is swirling in my tummy better settle soon.

2 comments:

aola said...

That's the way I felt, too. I don't think it was that I ate too much, I just ate things that are "heavier" than I normally eat and my tummy had trouble digesting it.

Sandra said...

Yes, I think that could have been the problem. I am feeling much better now, but I was up until 3:30 this morning. It's gonna be a long day.