Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! We've had a beautiful couple of days. Last night we had friends over for what was supposed to be a sing-a-long but turned into game playing. It was still a lot of fun. I baked so much I don't know how we will ever eat it all! I made mint chocolate chip cookes, cranberry apple bread, Sandra's surprise cookies, cowboy cookes, fudge, and chocolate covered peanutbutter balls. The good thing about baking is that when I bake I usually don't eat. For some reason when I have stuff like that around I don't want it. Gina says I should just keep it around all the time then.

Today we went over to Thomas and Gina's for brunch and to exchange our gifts. She got me a really cool tripod for my camera, a garlic press, a Christmas music cd, and transfer paper for a memory quilt we want to make. Pretty cool stuff.

This evening the family had a nice dinner and each oppened a present. David and Erin are watching Rodolph The Red Nose Reindeer while I am downloading RLP's "A Christmas Story You've Never Heard". As soon as the movie is finished we are all going to listen to it. I love his writing style so I'm sure I will love his version of the birth of Jesus. It also has acoustic guitar. How can you go wrong with that?
I want to open another of my presents now. I'm 90% sure David got me "Love Poems From God" I can't wait to start reading it!

Merry Christmas everyone! May your day be filled with wonder, joy, peace, and love!

No comments: