Monday, January 02, 2006

It's raining outside. It's been raining since I left my house for work this morning. That was two hours and two members ago. Yep, only two members have braved the terential downpour to join me. Starbucks(situated conveniently next door) has had a constant stream of caffine consumers. The morning the coffee crew greeted me with a smile as I ordered my tall nonfat no whip pepermint mocha. Did you know pepermint is a year round thing now Kristen? I had no idea, but I'm certainly glad I found out. Even with my new esspresso machine and the bottle of pepermint flavoring, I can't seem to get that same Starbucks flavor. It's a work in progress I guess. Well, another member just joined us. I supposed I should do something productive with my day. Rain just makes me want to sleep.

3 comments:

aola said...

I have 3 bottles of StarBucks mocha mint frappacinno in the frig that just keep calling me.
Maybe I will treat myself to one this afternoon.

Sandra said...

mmmmmmmmm yummy! the tall nonfat no whip I order only has 160 calories. That's a nice little addition to my morning toast or bagel.

Kristen said...

Ooooh, I didn't know it was! Very cool! I've got Jason hooked on them, too. :) But I can only have them on Saturday...