Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I am FRUSTRATED! The new job David took last week, let him go on Friday. They said they couldn't afford to pay him the amount THEY agreed to. David is pretty sure that they used him to get caught up and then let him go. It's rediculous! I understand that he was hired "at will", but how does that mean you can have someone work for you for a few days and then decide that you can't pay as much as you said you could. It's so frustrating! I'm starting to think that all the little mom and pop shops in the automotive industry are dishonest. I don't want to think that way, but out of the two shops that have technicaly hired him, both have pulled this.
He has an interview on Friday and I am currently printing coppies of his resume so he can hit the pavement tomorrow. With me not having a job for a week durring the tranistion into his old job and him not having a job now, what little money we had in savings is getting eaten up little by little. It was supposed to be used to go to Disney Land the second week of September. We may have to cancel the trip. That sucks!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

That does suck! Boo! I'll pray you guys can still go on vacation and David will get a new, better job working with honest people.