Thursday, August 24, 2006

I wonder if anyone else pays attention the word verifications blogger gives when they post a comment. Today, at two separate blog sites, I had to use the same word verification, hbeflrty. The only reason I remember it specifically is that I love to try and make words or little sayings out of them. If you changed this one to hebflrty it could be an abbreviation for "he be flirty" which means nothing, but is kind of funny Once a friend and I had a conversation about the odd things we do and don't tell anyone about. She always makes sure she end any set of stairs on her right foot which sometimes requires a skip-hop sort of jump. She also said that she counts the letters in words on her fingers and is happy if one ends on her pinky finger. Mine weren't nearly as odd. I sometimes count syllables as people talk rather than listen to what they are saying. I also like to try and spell all the words in commercials as they are spoken which is funny because I can't spell. Anyone who reads my blog knows that.
What about you? Any oddities you feel brave enough to share?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I have a few obsessive compulsive tendencies, but I try not to give in to them much. :)