Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandpa!





Today is my grandpa's 90th birthday. If you'd like, hop on over to his site and give him a great big birthday wish. While you're at it, send him some get well thoughts too. I called him this morning and he's got a nasty sounding cold.
I've said before how amazing my grandpa is, and I'll say it again. He's one of the nicest, kindest, most soft hearted men I've ever met. He taught me so much about life that I know I am who I am because of his influences.
So, here's to you grandpa! Have a happy birthday and I hope you feel better very soon! I love you!

2 comments:

Old Folks Blog said...

Thank you Sandra for such a very, very nice compliment I am very pleased to know that I had a part
in you becomeing the wonderful, loveing warm person,that you are to-day.Love you and am very proud of you.
Grandpa.

Denise said...

how is your Mom? is she still out of power?