Saturday, May 21, 2016

It's a lazy Saturday morning.  The sky is grey and full of clouds. Hayden and I spent the morning watching cartoons in my bed.  It is one of his favorite things to do.  I did a little more sleeping than he liked so he woke me to sounds of his toy pet parrot screaming that it wanted a pet lizard. How he got to the toy parrot which was perched high atop a cabinet is another story and one I was apparently asleep for. We will just imagine that it flew down on it's own rather than picture him scaling the shelving to get to it.  This life of cuddles, cartoons, and craziness is about to get a lot more cuddly and crazy with the addition of another baby.  To say I'm not at all scared would be a lie. To say I'm overjoyed would be an understatement.  I never thought I'd get this chance again, but here we are starting over.  This should be interesting.

No comments: